On an annual basis, EMNet compiles publicly available percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) center data about all U.S. emergency rooms, and and will soon make this information available in findERnow. Specifically, EMNet compiles lists of PCI centers verified by the the American College of Cardiology, the American Heart Association, or local government (state or Washington, D.C.).
EMNet also can provide researchers with the complete list of PCI centers, linked with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Provider ID numbers. To request this list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a project proposal, including:
- Your name, title, and contact information
- Background information on project
- Your objective/hypothesis
- Study design, including analytic plan
- Year(s) of PCI data requested
- Potential authors (including institution) of the resulting presentation or report
- Timeline for project
In any resulting presentation or report (including scientific manuscripts), please cite: Herscovici DM, Boggs KM, Cash RE, Espinola JA, Sullivan AF, Camargo CA Jr. Development of a unified national percutaneous coronary intervention center database. Am Heart J 2022; in press.