On an annual basis, EMNet compiles publicly available trauma center data about all US EDs, and presents this information in findERnow. Specifically, EMNet compiles lists of trauma centers verified by the American College of Surgeons or local government (state or Washington, D.C.).
EMNet also can provide researchers with the complete list of trauma centers, linked with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Provider ID numbers. To request this list, please contact us at email@example.com with a project proposal, including:
- Your name, title, and contact information
- Background information on project
- Your objective/hypothesis
- Study design, including analytic plan
- Year(s) of trauma center data requested
- Potential authors (including institution) of the resulting presentation or report
- Timeline for project
In any resulting presentation or report (including scientific manuscripts), please cite: Bedell BR, Boggs KM, Espinola JA, Sullivan AF, Hasegawa K, Samuels-Kalow M, Zachrison KS, Camargo CA Jr. Development of a unified national trauma center database, 2018. Manuscript under review.